House mice

I’m so frustrated !

Moved into a new townhouse in March and at first it was perfect, neighbors were great, family oriented neighborhood, pleasant scenery and environment. We are very clean OCD people, so everything is very neat and organized, we try to keep everything germ free. Anyway, A couple months into us living here, my children said they saw a mouse run across their bedroom floor, so I didn’t believe it, I’m like r u sure that’s what u saw, she was very convinced that that’s what she saw she saw something small and gray move fast across the floor, so we’re all in their room waiting and to see what we heard moving around behind the toy bins, shore enough the little fucker came running out into their closet. So we trapped it in the closet and we all slept in my room. Maintenance came the next day found some holes that’s weren’t sealed prior to us moving in so I’m furious. And grossed out ! They also put a order in for pest control to come. Fast forward to next week, pest control comes and puts down traps and seals more holes, but I didn’t feel confident that they took their time, they were trying to be in/out. So my fiancé went to the store and brought our own traps. We put the traps down and the next morning the fucker was in the middle of the kitchen floor dead. So we were glad that it was caught, so we can be comfortable again and the kids won’t be afraid. So months go by everything is fine, we’re comfortable talking about staying and renewing the lease once our year is up if we don’t ever see another mouse...at this point we’re talking about refurnishing the house just to have new things bc we like to decorate and keep things fresh, and new is always good sometimes. Welp that all changed, 2 nights ago I was asleep in my bed with all the lights out, my dogs sleep in my room on the floor and for some odd reason they were up sniffing around my bed which they never do, I pop up and told them to lay down thinking they was just in stuff, but my husky would not let up so at this point I already know it’s something, so I get up cut the light on and get back on my bed (I’m afraid of mice btw) few seconds later here comes another little fucker came running from underneath my bed down stairs, so me and all of my kids were up trying to find it. Down stairs I was unloading the dishwasher (it’s about 430 am) and my daughter yells it ran across the floor into the furnace closet. So I’m annoyed ! I put in a online work order for maintenance to come later on. We ended up going back upstairs to go to bed, everyone piled in my bed omg worst sleep ever ! Anyway maintenance came yesterday checked around sealed up a couple spaces not holes he say, and I’m thinking ok watever I doubt he’s gone u probably locked him in. Obviously it’s a hole somewhere if there’s another from months ago when you all came and sealed holes. Didn’t notice anything last night but wasn’t really looking because I was so exhausted I tried to sleep, well tonight couple minutes ago before my fiancé left for work he yelled “O Shit, come here I saw it” it ran across the kitchen floor again back into the furnace closet, so I’m pissed off I really want to move like tonight, I’ve never lived this way or had this issue ! Now it’s a issue that I can not live with and the rental office doesn’t give 1 fuck but them bitches wana send out rent reminder emails to the residents ! Me and my youngest daughter just put a trap down in the kitchen with peanut butter on it hoping in the morning it’ll be dead. Another night everyone piled in my bed it’s the worst ! I have 4 kids that sleep like wild monkeys lol I can’t wait for 5 months to come around so we can move back to the area we moved from we never had worries ! 5 months is so long away, idk what to do I’m so uncomfortable in my own home and afraid to even walk around without shoes. I just wanted to vent ! Thanks if u read this.