⚠️✨My Early Pregnancy Symptoms by DPO before each of my BFPs✨⚠️

Natural-Minded Mama • ✨Learning as I go✨Sharing what I know✨ ✨Together we can grow✨ ✨🌈 Baby #3 Due 5/28/23🌈✨ 🕊Pregnancy #9🕊 🌸 www.TheNaturalMindedMama.com 🌸

Hey ladies!

I know I love hearing how other women 1st suspected they were pregnant, so I hope by writing this it helps someone struggling with the confusion & dreaded waiting game of the TWW ⁉️🔜‼️

I’ve been pregnant 4 times, & very very in tune with my body, so I’ve had a lot of “practice” comparing my non-pregnant vs pregnant cycles. These symptoms are like clockwork for me & truly indicative of me conceiving. I appreciate that each body & each pregnancy are incredibly unique, but for me- these symptoms seem to be very consistent on the months where I have conceived.

My early pregnancy symptoms are always a combination of the following & normally begin around 6-7 DPO, although some do start as early as 1-3 DPO (due to “Early Preganncy Factor” being released by the fertilized egg)...

🔺for comparison purposes🔻

My AF symptoms are always very mild. I get a little moody, experience swollen breasts...& cramps for me never come until the day AF arrives...

⏳My TWW Pregnancy Symptoms⏳

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

**including the initial DPO they begin (they typically continue from then-on)

• 1 DPO: breast begin to swell & become tender...but when pregnant approx 4-9 DPO they begin to burn on the sides & begin to get veiny📛📛

• 1-5DPO: “Montgomery Glands/Tubercles” (the little bumps around your nipples) become more prominent & secrete fluid - many women also notice darker areoles very early on 🍼💦🍼💦

• 1-5 DPO: stuffy nose or mild cold symptoms **due to the embryo releasing “EPF” Early Pregnancy Factor, signaling to dial down the body’s immune response, so it doesn’t attack it like a typical ‘foreign invader’ **also why so many women experience yeast or urinary tract infections around the time of their BFP 🦠🤒🧬

• 3-4 DPO: mild cramps/movement/bloat like something’s happening down there⚠️🚧🎡🏗✨🥚✨⚗️🦋⚠️

• 3-7 DPO: fatigue / intense desire to nap 💆🏼‍♀️🛌

• 3-7 DPO: increased creamy cm (somewhat watery too)- or the opposite - a very mild yeast infection feeling of dryness* (something that only happens when I get pregnant) 🏖🏜 **due to “EPF”

• 5-7 DPO: pulling, twinges, & “zaps” in my uterus & down my inner thighs 💥⚠️🦵🏼👀

• 6-7 DPO: very vivid dreams 🔮 (one of my earliest symptoms & red flag 🚩)

• 6-9 DPO: “implantation dip” then elevated BBT w/ somewhat erratic temps📉📈🌡

• 7-9DPO: heightened sense of smell👃🏼♨️🦸🏼‍♀️

• 7-9 DPO: shortness of breath 🥵

• 7-9 DPO: metallic taste in mouth/excess saliva ⚙️🤤🔩

• 7-9 DPO: emotional//irritable/sentimental 🎭😤🥺😭

• 7-9 DPO: increased urination 💦🚽

• 9-11 DPO: dizziness + mild nausea + cravings begin 🌀🍯🥒🥴🥑🍍🍅

✨✨✨✨🙏🏼👼🏼BABYDUST👼🏼🙏🏼✨✨✨✨