Shadow beings

Summer

I've been kind of confused all my life about seeing shadow beings.

My first incident was when I was young and we were doing black Friday shopping and driving to toys r us and I remember seeing a sliohette or shadow of a turkey coming at me if scream and say there's a turkey coming after me. My mom would turn on the car light And nothing would be there.

Second series of incidents was when I was 16 and 17 and driving at night sometimes id think of see a silhouette/shadow person running across the road or standing in middle of road to point where it slam on the breaks but there would be nobody and it wasn't another animal it was nothing.

Third incident I had was at my moms house that we moved to. I always think it see a preson in Corner of my eye but nobody would be there. Also at night if wake up to see a shadowy figure that would grab my legs I don't think it was sleep paralysis cuz I was able to move as soon as opened my eyes. Normally itd vanish right away but one time it took longer than usual to the point I thought it was a real person but it wasn't.

Haven't had anything happen since but what do you think it might be? It seems to come in spurts is it just my imagination?