The family circus 🤡

I don't know what to say or do anymore. They are all insane at this point, and I don't want to talk to any of them anymore the stress is too much. They are so bad, from 3,000 miles away they manage to still drag me around in their bullshit.

My mom and sister have been the root of all the family issues for as long as I can remember. Mom was finally getting therapy at one point but as soon as they stopped taking "her side" in the issues she was causing she stopped going. Sister has always refused to go, never acknowledging she is just as bad as mom 😒

Mom went to social media and aired out the biggest, dirtiest, pile of laundry she's ever done. Half of which targeted sister and her pregnancy. The other half she made up so many lies in her post so she could also get pity from everyone. One example being that she takes care of her sister who is dying from cancer and is day in and day out trying to make these the best few months she has left.. she stopped talking to my aunt sometime in April, but made sure to get pictures of them together while auntie was getting treatment so she could post on Facebook. My other aunt actually takes care of her. Then for some reason she tagged in her dirty laundry post a bunch of people I went to school with. Why? No idea.

Sister (and nearly everyone) was fighting my mom for 2 weeks to delete the trash post. Mom posted again how her family was a bunch of stupid sensitive assholes who needed to take a big one so we all could loosen up. Then blocked everyone. Then couldn't take the lack of attention for a few days so she deleted it and unblocked everyone. Sister during this time was spam texting and calling everyone trying to make a plan for everyone to cut mom out of their life until she got back to therapy. Then screen shot everyone's convo after deleting messages (to make it look like everyone was against mom) and sent it everywhere.

So here at 1am my phone is getting spammed with these one sided fake screen shot convos I had, along with "don't worry I'll leave you alone so you can keep your evil plan. Thanks for taking my grand babies away from me." As if these last few weeks I've been hiding us or something. I guess all those FaceTime calls with the kids were made up in my mind 🙄

Bye fam I'm out.