next year i plan on being a stripper, thoughts?

before even answering this, please read this

okay so let me start here, i’m 17 right now but i will be 18 next year and i live in california. i wanna be a stripper because i want to move out and rent a lil studio or apartment in la near a cal state and i already have some clubs in mind to work at which are in the vicinity. stripping is also an easy way to make enough money to pay for rent, bills, etc. (i already did the math). and to all you close minded people who think stripping is slutty, i do not see it like that. there are some strippers who are slutty but that’s not who i am and a lot of strip clubs have really strict rules and they’ll fire you if you disobey them. another thing about strippers is that they have so much confidence, they’re confident with their body, face, and everything. almost all of them have good hygiene and they take care of themselves. strippers are also coordinated, conversationalists, physically strong, and flexible. it takes so much strength and flexibility to pole dance, i tried it before and it’s so hard because the pole spins. also, most clubs have really flexible schedules. a lot of strippers meet new people and make new connections for better things in their life. i dont wanna strip for life, i wanna do it for the experience and to find out new things about myself. but i want to see what people’s thoughts are so please comment.