Not Embarrassed πŸ™…β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ₯°

I am not embarrassed whatsoever about the fact that I am 17 and want my first child by the time I am 19. I have my own home with my boyfriend, who has a full time $12/hr. job. I am working 30 hours a week and graduating high school in 2 months (which is about 6 months early). AND we have never fallen behind on any of our bills or groceries WHILE also both paying for gas for our cars and things we need for our little pets.

Just because SOME other teen moms can't handle it, doesn't mean I can't or that I don't want to. I am paying my own bills, keeping my priorities and responsibilities in line, and I have a great relationship with a working man, where both of us are extremely stable. I would not put myself or my family in a situation we can't handle or maintain in the long term. I've got a huge headstart on my life after I graduate already. And, I don't see why if I am doing the exact same things any other adult woman is doing why I wouldn't be able to try and have a baby I know will be completely supported in a good home πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€”

Lil edit: thank you guys for the advice amd insight, it is really helpful