Blood pressure issues again. 🙄

I think my daughter is going to try to get herself an early eviction notice. Blood pressure was elevated at my 30 week appointment (130s/mid 80s) and my midwife said we’re going to keep an eye on it since it’s not super elevated, just kind of high. So I didn’t monitor it between appointments much, maybe twice a week until my 32 week appointment and it was almost perfect at that one (I believe 110s/70s or something similar). So we quit worrying about it. Well I had the hunch to check it at home two days ago and my diastolic (bottom number) was 101 in one arm and 94 in the other. So I called L&D and asked them what they recommended doing, they called the on call midwife for my office and she said to go ahead and go to work and continue monitoring and if it stayed elevated above 90 to come in and get labs done. I checked again before work and it had gone down to 90. Luckily it went down that night, not to baseline, but at least back to the 130s/mid 80s so I didn’t end up having to go in. Well I’ve been checking it periodically since then and yesterday it was decent all day. Tonight (around the same time as Monday’s incident) it’s elevated again (128/90). It’s that diastolic (bottom) that is concerning, the systolic is tolerable as long as it’s not above 140. 🙄 so of course it’s a work night again so I guess I’ll be monitoring it overnight again to make sure the 90 goes down. We want to meet our daughter too, just not at 33 weeks! I had high blood pressure up until 12 weeks and it stayed down until 30 weeks not it keeps wanting to go back up. I’m so ready to not be pregnant anymore! 😬