Constant nausea and vomitting

Janie

I am really starting to get overwhelmed. Since about 5.5 weeks I've had constant nausea. Week 6 brought on the vomiting and resulted ih n an ER visit with IV fluids and meds because I couldn't even keep water down. I have 3 prescriptions for nausea meds. Bonjesta makes me too tired during the day, Zofran isn't doing much, and I havent filled my phenergan because I know it also makes me super tired. I work full time and my job is thankfully allowing flexibility, but I'm still throwing up in my car during breaks on a daily basis. I'm 7.5 weeks now and am really getting overwhelmed. I was supposed to attend a military ball tonight. I bailed. My husband is feeling neglected, but I cant do anything but cry and say how awful I feel. I'm not answering phone calls, I'm not messaging people back, and it's even taken me 2 weeks to post in Glow about it. I feel myself going down a rabbit hole. I take anxiety meds daily and know I'm not a danger to myself, but I really am getting withdrawn and secluded. My first pregnancy had nausea that was easily managed. No vomiting though.