To leave or to stay

So I’ve been with the same man for almost 7 years just married this year we have two kids and one on the way. Don’t get me wrong I love him and I don’t want to leave but I don’t know so I was going to see if maybe you could give me some opinions. He works with his uncle with a short logging business which is 30 dollars a load if they haul they have one truck so he don’t make much maybe and some times not even 100 dollars a week here recently it’s been 60 to none We live with his brother in a three bedroom trailer he has three kids and a gf and damn near unbearable to live here. Well we can’t get our own place because of he doesn’t get paid enough I don’t have a way of going and he has back problems on top of all this and I’ve tried to get him to get a different job any job honestly a family friend can get him on with him making 200 a week rather rain or not and he says he not able but he runs a skidder gets off it and cuts trees down but he can’t go and do anything different that maybe less actively doing. He’s 25 and I’m 23 I mean I’m not trying to sound like it’s all about money I’ve been with him when he’s had a penny and loved him the same it’s just I don’t know I can leave and get a apartment and get some help long enough for me to get a job and save some money till I have this baby. Cause I can’t get a job with him I tried that and he gets bitchy and complaining I’m never home he says he’s the man he is the one that’s going to support us And I mean he’s not abusive he does put me down say I never do anything but I clean and take care of our kids and cook a meal every night and I do everything I lay his clothes our for him to take a bath fix his plate and make his lunch but it’s not good enough. I just I have friends and family telling me to leave that I and kids deserve better and I just wanted to see what y’alls opinion would be I’m sorry if this is a little all over the place I’m tending to my kids and trying to type this out thanks so much If you comment but please no hurtful comments. I’m not trying to sound money hungry I’m just trying to see what’s best for my kids and myself