HPV HIGH RISK

So yesterday I was having breakfast with my mom, when I got the worst call ever, my mom is has several extreme medical issues and has been asking me lately when I’m going to have a baby, I decided to take the next step because my husband and I haven’t been able to get pregnant in about 8 years, I’m 34 and he’s 30, I made an appointment because I feel like I’m getting older and I would love to be a mom and my husband was so excited to be a daddy 😢 well I went in to the Dr. and had a pap, she also prescribed me Metformin and Medroxy because I have super irregular periods and she also assumed I have PCOS so she also scheduled a vaginal ultrasound, I left the Dr office so happy feeling like this was going to our time, my husband was extremely excited! Well back to the beginning of yesterday, my dr called me with my results, everything in the beginning sounded so great and I felt so relieved until we got to the end, my white blood cell count came out high so I have to be re tested and also she told me that I came back positive for HPV high risk! In that moment I felt like I wanted to fall on the floor and cry my eyes out and just disappear, I felt so dirty and disgusted with myself, but I had to hold it together so my mom wouldn’t feel my stress and I didn’t want to be the cause of her getting sick and getting her stress levels up because that usually results with my mom having to go to the hospital, I am at such a loss for words and I do not know how to feel or what to think, I called my husband and told him everything and we both cried, we’re both so confused, we have been together for 10+ years and So yesterday I was having breakfast with my mom, when I got the worst call ever, my mom is has several extreme medical issues and has been asking me lately when I’m going to have a baby, I decided to take the next step because my husband and I haven’t been able to get pregnant in about 8 years, I’m 34 and he’s 30, I made an appointment because I feel like I’m getting older and I would love to be a mom and my husband was so excited to be a daddy 😢 well I went in to the Dr. and had a pap, she also prescribed me Metformin and Medroxy because I have super irregular periods and she also assumed I have PCOS so she also scheduled a vaginal ultrasound, I left the Dr office so happy feeling like this was going to our time, my husband was extremely excited! Well back to the beginning of yesterday, my dr called me with my results, everything in the beginning sounded so great and I felt so relieved until we got to the end, my white blood cell count came out high so I have to be re tested and also she told me that I came back positive for HPV high risk! In that moment I felt like I wanted to fall on the floor and cry my eyes out and just disappear, I felt so dirty and disgusted with myself, but I had to hold it together so my mom wouldn’t feel my stress and I didn’t want to be the cause of her getting sick and getting her stress levels up because that usually results with my mom having to go to the hospital, I am at such a loss for words and I do not know how to feel or what to think, I called my husband and told him everything and we both cried, we’re both so confused! My Dr told me that there is nothing to worry about and that I don’t have to have any uncomfortable conversations about it with anyone and that all I have to do is go in a year back for another Pap so they can check for the HPV again and that was all, still I sit here confused wondering what could have possibly went wrong, I’ve read on HPV and all that has been in the back of my mind is CANCER, I’ve had such a hard time sleeping and have tried not think about it but I can’t help it, I’m human, is there anyone else who has went through this, please I beg you to shed a little bit of light on me as I am completely lost