How the fuck 😡😡🤬🤬🤬

I am 32 weeks pregnant. I called to our HR department to request FMLA paper work. It took these people almost 2 weeks to get it to me. My old boss gets an email from the HR department yesterday stating that my request has been denied because the paperwork hadnt been returned in 15 days. First off it took them almost two weeks for me to get it to being with. Second I haven’t had a doctors appointment since getting it so apparently it’s fair to hold someone else accountable for the snail mail system that brought this paperwork from Georgia to Kansas. How the actual fuck can someone be denied a FEDERALLY regulated entitlement? I have been with my company well over a year, I more than qualify for it. I am so fucking over these people in the HR department it’s not even funny. THEN the only reason I was able to find out about it is because my old boss who has since moved to a different department was nice enough to forward the email to my new boss who sent it to me. If she wouldn’t have done that I would have never known.