Sharted in my sleep (UPDATED)

So me and my boyfriend took a late night trip to Taco Bell last night because neither of us had eaten much yesterday so I went and picked him up and we went to the next town over and we got tbell. Now usually their food doesn’t have an effect on me. Not this bad anyways. I went poop before I went to bed and I woke up this morning and I felt a little nauseous but I always feel nauseous when I wake up so I didn’t really think anything of it until I shifted. And then I felt like I stared my period. I was like oh that’s weird. It’s really early. Like two weeks early. So I went to the bathroom to check it out and there it was. Taco Bell made me shart in my fucking sleep. I don’t know what to think right now. I threw away my underwear. Got in the shower. Scrubbed my asshole. And now I’m just laying here, still wondering... what the fuck...😂😂😂

Needless to say, I won’t be eating Taco Bell anymore😂😂

Edit: I knew they had recalled their meat but I figured it was all fine and dandy by now so I ate it anyways especially since I don’t get bothered by it anyways! And my boyfriend is fine too!!

Second edit: other people with weak stomachs have these problems regularly with Taco Bell😂 I think it’s just the fact that it’s just shitty (pun intended) cheap quality food and had bad effects on A LOT of people.

UPDATE: okay, so it’s about 3:00, and I’m laying in bed waiting to go to work and I farted. Or so I thought. This is definitely fucking food poisoning guys. It happened AGAIN. Ruined my SECOND pair of underwear.