3 under 3?!?! 😱

Samantha

So, I haven't tested yet, but as this is the fourth go round, I'm about 99% certain I'm about 6 weeks pregnant with baby number 4. My firstborn is 10. Second is 2 years and third is 10 months. I knew I wanted another, but gosh I didn't expect it to happen so soon!

Now I'm extremely nervous - 2 under 2 was a handful but nothing I couldn't handle, especially since my fiance is so hands on and helpful... But now we'll be outnumbered by babies - and I have more babies than arms! 😂 I'm a very lax mom - when I Google how people cope with 3 under 3 it's all rigid Pinterest moms who also sleep train and have everyone on an extremely organized and measured schedule, and most of them have advice such as "hire help, at least a maid." 🤣🤣🤣🤣 K.. but no. We are a family on a budget, and one without a tight schedule. My kids naturally have an internal schedule, and we eat/nap/bathe/sleep at roughly the same time each day... But both my babies still get snuggled to bed, we do not sleep train. My two year old cosleeps, my 10 month old prefers his own sleep space. We're all over the map!

Any other 3 under 3 moms who lack the Pinterest schedule board? How does it work for you? I'm so nervous, and I want to chill out - this will be my last pregnancy ever. My last little baby. I really want to enjoy it and stop panicking so badly!!! I will have to deal with some of the family's negativity when I announce too, so I want to be 100% filled with positivity myself!!!

Help!