Just a rant...

In 16....almost 17, I have a 6 month old baby girl and shes wonderful. But lately I've been beyond stressed.....my fiance is the one who works and I stay at home....every single day. I stay at home and never leave the house and take care of the baby..that's my job. Sometimes I wish I waited to have a baby, but I don't regret having her shes the best thing that's ever happened to me and then some. Everything is just so hard right now. I hardly eat, I sleep all the time, I sit at home and never go anywhere....my fiance gets paid by weekly so after the baby food, rent, bills ect. Theres nothing left to really go grocery shopping theres nothing to really do anything.....I don't have insurance, I don't go to school, I don't have a job, I need therapy I need my meds but I don't have that. And that's fine because my babys eating, she's got soap for her baths, shes got clothes, shes got diapers and wipes and everything she needs so I try to just forget about myself. But when I NEED help I don't have it....its hard to take care of her when I'm too depressed to even get up every day....this rant is all out of wack I'm sorry nobody has to read it..