Do u think i could be pregnant?

Green = sex

Yellow = medicine that interferes with birthcontrol

Blue = pregnancy test

So Me and my so always have unprotected sex I been on birthcontrol for a long time now and I had to go on medication that was on the list for birthcontrol interference then I had my period which was a little shorter then normal and then I was getting mild cramps and one night severe cramps that woke me up at night crying this was on the 12th and since then little ones on and off throughout the day for the last two weeks they are located on my left and mostly right side lower navel level area of abdomen sometimes I feel little sick but nothing bad and my nose is more sensitive usually like I have a bad nose were I couldn’t smell anything and now I can actually smell things. I always have spotting the week or so after my period but that never came I did take some pregnancy test but I knew it was too soon to tell just couldn’t wait so they were negative but my skin has been clearing up more then it has ever been in the last 5 or so years and now today I been very tired and my nipples were puffy for a day or two now there not but they remain the same color as always