Ok so my husband and I have been together almost 10 years...

By year 2 his friend asked him to be in his wedding. His fiancee’s bestfriend (who was my husband’s ex) was also asked to be in the wedding. Which ok, no big deal. Then they tell my husband he cannot bring a date to the wedding when we were already dating for 2 years at this point. They just wanted to be assholes for the fact his ex was going to be there. No idea of what their intentions were. My husband declined being in the wedding as well as being a guest. Fast forward, almost 10 years later we run into them at another friends wedding. They ignored us from 430-8, then came up to my husband (mind you I was right behind him) hugged him and pretended to care all about him for what the last 8 years??? Yet, they didn’t say hi, kiss my ass, or anything to me. So my husband said oh you remember my wife. They both said hi then continued to ignore me and talked to my husband for the next 10-15 minutes. I was fucking pissed. My husband thinks I’m overreacting and shouldn’t be pissed. Would any of you be pissed that they ignored you and that your husband continued to talk to them like nothing happened???