MIL not allowed to watch my baby

Does anyone else feel this way with their MIL or anyone else specifically in your family? My MIL has given me plenty enough reasons not to trust her. She has told lies about me and my mom. She has been rough with my baby. One instance when my LO was about 2 months old she laid her across her lap and was letting her chew on her ripped jeans. She even got pissed when I told her to leave the delivery room and slammed the door, she didn't even want to see a picture of my LO when my mom went to show everyone she was healthy. She has literally only held my LO for approx. 10 min at a time at church. She has 2 dogs in her house that are far from potty trained. ( I have literally stepped in crap from walking in her door.) I cannot trust this woman to watch my baby for 30 min unattended. I am so thankful that my husband is on the same page or it would be a very tough situation. She told us that she would have to lock us out in order to get to spend time with her. 🙄 She ask me yesterday if she could come by and get her for a couple of hours. When I said no she then said oh I figured I couldn't, but I thought I would ask. She will never be left alone with my LO. I have plenty more trustworthy people besides her. Sorry for this vent lol.