Worried

Cierra • Boy mom 💙 Carson 🌞 2017 & Clyde 🌙 2020

So lately I feel like something has been leaking out of my vagina.. it’s not pee, it feels like it’s coming out of my vagina.. when I wipe it doesn’t have an odor or even look like anything but it’s wet. I’m scared it’s possibly my water leaking. Or some infection causing a lot of discharge. Yesterday I also experienced sharp pains in my cervix. There’s been no bleeding or cramping, I’ve made an appointment for today at least 1:15 to see my midwife.. just wondering if anyone’s had the same problems and could ease my mind on what it may be? Also when my son moves around my stomach will randomly harden like a rock and it’s painful or uncomfortable sometimes, and I just wrote that off as him moving and pushing outward. But now I’m concerned if those are possibly contractions? I’m 22 weeks today and this is my second pregnancy but I don’t recall any of this with my first son.. just a concerned mama. Thank you in advance if you can give me any information or idea of what is going on or if this has happened to you.