i’ve been like this for a month!!!!!

angie

okay so september 11th I first noticed my pelvic area was swollen .. not my belly but my whole pelvic area above my vagina .. I went to the gyno and they did a transvaginal

ultrasound to rule out cysts and they did a few urine tests .. everything came back normal except she said I was “backed up” which is weird to me because I usually go 2-3 times a day .. fast forward to now .. I went to my family doctor to get a second opinion and she said it’s nothing to worry about it could just be from me

gaining some weight (I was 104 back in january and i’m currently 124) my family doctor gave me an order to get an ultrasound at the hospital to look deeper into it if it’s something I want to get done .. there’s no pain I just look swollen and sometimes it’s not as bad and others when I look down I can’t see my vagina .. i’m so confused anybody else have this issue?? or know what could me the cause? i’ve been drinking fiber supplements as I was told and it’s still the same .. I just want answers what’s happening to my body 😞