Can't believe it's over 😭😭

Rosemary β€’ Mummy to three beautiful angels πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”23/10/2019 26/12/2019

Sorry for not the best of photos

Can't believe it's all over now had my bloods back today and hearing the woman say I am sorry for your loss after waiting hours for someone to answer the phone its all over my baby gone I was holding on to the hope of I got it wrong that I wasn't having a miscarriage but I did and I sat and cried for hours wishing it wasn't real that she got it wrong even though I knew already but it's all confirm by the doctor that I did definitely have a miscarriage my heart breaks ever time I see them test and having to finally put them away and say my goodbye my heart wasn't ready to let go but your wings had already grown and there was nothing I could do I wish so hard that I could hold you in my arm I beg to be able to hold you in my arms and I can't and that hurts so much you will always be loved and you will always be my baby and I will always be your mummy and no one can tell me different πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό