Why do I feel so guilty?!

So waiting for confirmation that I'll be going through my second miscarriage in 3 months and I cant stop crying because it hurts- I have a gorgeous 8 month old who was my first pregnancy- all healthy!

And yet I feel so guilty for being upset over the losses- there are women out there that have never had a living baby and I'm upset- even my husband says we should be thankful we have our little girl, and I am! She is my world and theres nothing I wouldnt do for her, but I dont quite feel complete.....

I feel like I've failed my husband because of the miscarriages- why has my body given me one healthy baby and is now torturing me!?

None of my family understand- I just get from them 'what will happen, will happen' and told to stop stressing, my husband said he doesnt feel sad about them because we never saw a baby on a scan but he doesnt like seeing me upset 🤷‍♀️

Doctors cant tell me why its happening, all I get is 'unfortunately its common'

I feel as if I may be becoming depressed as I dont want to do much, dont care what we watch on tv, what's for dinner, dont want sex, crying at the drop of the hat, mood swings etc

The only thing that makes me smile recently is my little girl! So I just hold her a little closer....maybe we were only destined to have the one baby....🤷‍♀️😩