I’m so damn infuriated!!

Christy

Right now my blood is boiling. I’m so fed up of my husband’s behaviour lately. 2 little kids ( 2 1/2 and 3 months) and he will literally help anyone but me. He works a lot and that very little free time he has he spends it helping his dad, mom, brother, friends etc and after helping he just hangs around with them, while I’m home trying to care for both kids, cleaning and cooking. This afternoon he had to bring his car to his brother cuz something was wrong with it. ( for once he needs his help) Ok 👍🏻 I asked when he was going to be back and he said he didn’t know how long it would take to fix the car. Hours and hours went by and he’s not back yet so I call him ( it’s passed midnight) asking what the hell was taking so long. I hear music in the back and I asked what’s that? Are you chilling with your brother or fixing the car? He said I did fix the car and then we have just been chilling. In the time he was doing this I fed the kids, bathed them, put them to bed and after they finally fell asleep I started cleaning cuz during the day with them around is just impossible. How fucking nice! What would you say to your husband when he comes back? I have a few things in mind but they ain’t pretty