Mine and my Boyfriend’s story

Emilee • I`m 22 years old, I enjoy writing and music, some videography.

!!!!Please, nothing but positivity here because I’m honestly happy.!!!

So, back in April I met someone on a game I play, it’s a game where you have these characters and you have these social scenes where you can hangout with people and meet new people. And one day I was playing it and I was with a few friends of mine and somebody showed up and talk to his friend. Turns out he was feeling suicidal and needed some support and someone to talk to. So his friend basically introduced us and we decided to be friends out side of this game and we gave each other’s discord name. and from there we started talking daily and we decided to start dating, I found out he lives in Sweden while I live in the United States and I know some people are gonna think you know long-distance relationships don’t work but, we made it work. Sometimes it would get hard, wanting that physical touch. First we were planning him to come here this December for Christmas, then we were planning me to go there because it was just somehow easier I guess? But we ended up breaking up in July after almost 4 months of dating. And I was really heartbroken, we had a really strong connection. The reason why he broke up with me,is because he couldn’t handle the distance at the time, and it was getting hard on him, and his mental health just wasn’t the best either. I never thought wed ever get back together. Mostly because when we were talking he would be talking about a girl he met or something. He had a girlfriend for a couple months and All kinds of other stuff like that. I ended up dating someone to but I wasn’t as happy as I was with him, with Jonathan.and this new guy Kaleb. Honestly it wasn’t making me happy at all and that’s not because I wanted Jonathan, he just wasn’t making me happy. I don’t really think this guy is meant to have any relationships 😂 fast forward to Halloween a couple days ago: I broke up with Kaleb and not even a few hours later Jonathan texts me asking if I’m single, because I hadn’t told him if I really broke up with kaleb or not. And I told him I was. we talked a little more, and Jonathan Says he’s ready to come back, if I am. And I said I was And so we are now back together.

even though he lives in a different country with a time difference of eight or nine hours he still interacts with my whole family through Facebook and when we talk on the phone he and my mom will talk. Sometimes, him and my brother will talk if my brothers in the living room with my mom and I he interacts with my niece and nephew and they know who he is so I know he is definitely the one. and the distance we will break because he wants to continue school in the United States so he will be moving here eventually. I am so happy that we are back together. And I’m so happy he’s in a better place after the shit he’s been through.

While going through that break up I was just thinking “am I ever gonna feel like that about it someone else?”

But I guess I never will ☺️❤️