why is my best friend doing this?

MaryAutumn

so i was talking to this guy i really like at my school and i was catching some feels ya know? i really liked him. but i moved schools so i didn’t got to school with him but my best friend does still go to his school. i was starting to not like him anymore but my best friend always thought he was super hot. so immediately when i left she started talking to him. she didn’t even ask if i was okay with that or if i didn’t like him anymore.

so they started talking and they went on a date on saturday and my best friend texted me and told me that they had a full make out scene at his house. she told me that she needed up with no shirt on and everything. i told her that i was happy for her but in reality i felt like shit. i also have extreme anxiety and sometimes i struggle with telling people how i feel. so i totally feel like i am kinda making it worse on myself.

i just feel hurt because how could he move on from me so fast. like, did he actually care? and i feel like my best friend is tryna make me jealous or something...is my head just making everything seem worse then it is?