I need some advice...

Gabrielle

So I need some advice on what to do properly to get the where I want to be which is pregnant.

I have PCOS and the doctors (2) I was seeing were telling me the reason for it was being over weight. (I’m aware I might need to lose some weight to be “healthy” enough to carry a baby but weight is not an issue). Another issue is having really bad irregular periods... and when I say irregular I mean... bleeding for MONTHS at a time... currently have been on my cycle since July this year no breaks only light spotting sometimes... (that even rare too)

Now I do have a birth control implant called Nexplanon.... my younger sister also had it and it messed up her periods... I do plan to take it out but my doctors recommended that it would help with a lot of other medications as well...

I just wanna know if there’s anything I can do without having to get surgery... I have always wanted kids and I hate not being able to be a mom... (Yes I am married and we have been doing some research to try and figure things out but it seems to be a dead end)