Relationship advice

Has anyone ever felt like your boyfriend doesn’t feel like your boyfriend anymore I have been feeling like this for a while now I don’t feel anything for him I go through fazes like this on and off sometimes I feel like I love him so much and can plan out future etc other weeks I’m just like I don’t know if I want this anymore.. he is completely oblivious to this and has always been amazing with me we have been together for 3 years.. it is me I know I feel up and down about it it’s a complicated situation I just don’t know what to do. Has anyone experienced this feeling? Does it go away? Should I just ignore it and stay with him I genuinely don’t know? I am hoping someone else has had this feeling I hate myself for feeling like this but he is noticing something is not right with how cold and and dry I am becoming snapping at things. Even on the phone I feel like I need to make conversation when before had I used to be able to speak to him for hours on end and I hated coming of the phone to him now I don’t want to even take his calls it’s a crazy horrible feeling. He is planning things and inside I am just like I don’t want to do any of this