Baby daddy has a girlfriend and hasn’t told her he’s going to be a father

Baby daddy and I aren’t together, and haven’t been through this pregnancy. And he’s been absent through this pregnancy up until a few weeks ago. He told me a few weeks ago that he has had a girlfriend now for a few months and still hasn’t told her that he’s going to be having a baby in about a month....

I know his relationship with other women is none of my business. And I don’t care that he’s with someone else. The only thing I’m bugged by is that he told me he didn’t put effort into being there for me while I’ve been pregnant is because he’s been stressed and working so much. But he had the time and effort to get to know someone, and start dating that person.. that’s what gets me.

Last week him and I hung out to talk about what his wants were in terms of when I’m in labour. And he told me he still hasn’t told his girlfriend and that he was going to the next day. We did both agree that we are not going to be introducing our daughter to any men or women unless things were serious, and that we would run it by each other first.

My question is, am I allowed to ask him if he’s told her yet? Or is that none of my business? I just don’t want her reaction (whatever that will be) to influence him being at the hospital or him coming to my house for Christmas etc. (Previously we discussed that he wants to be at my house Christmas Day) I just don’t want her feelings to a) be hurt and b) change his mind...