Ways to regulate cycle so I can try for baby #2 😬

Sadie • Aria Marie • Holden Matthew • Baby 3 due July

I plan on making an appointment to speak to my obgyn but I thought I’d ask the wonderful ladies here awhile...

My husband & I want to start TTC baby #2. Our daughter will be a year old on the 28th & we’re ready to expand our family & make her a big sissy.

The problem is... I’ve only had 1 period since she was born (I’m ebf). The period I had only lasted 2 days & now I’m going on cycle day 35 since then (I’m not pregnant). I’ve never had a cycle this long & I didn’t get a positive opk since that short weird period so I don’t think I’m ovulating regularly.

Is there anything I can do to help my body ovulate every cycle so that we can get this show on the road? & if not, how long do you think it should take everything to go back to normal... I mean, since my daughter is turning 1 she will be cutting back on breastfeeding (not stopping completely until 1.5-2) so idk if that will help or??

I’m not in any super big rush... I’m enjoying & soaking up the time I have with my daughter as an only child, but it’s frustrating to not know what the heck is going on with my body lol so thanks in advance!