My sweet fiancé!

Bonnie

Ok this is going to be a long one!

Ok I first got with my fiancé in 2010 and we have had our ups and downs but we have made it work!

I have left him on three different occasions for another guy! And every time he's taken me back! I love him to the moon and back he's been my strength when I had no one he was there, when I lost my little girl to her father he held me while I cried, he's the best friend anyone could ask for!!

But he told me from day one he didn't want kids! Well this has been the best thing for either of us! July 24th we found out we were pregnant! His first words were get an abortion! Well it didn't happen!! And now that he has seen her on the sonogram and has felt her move he's so excited! And the excitement in his eyes is just priceless!

Rewind back a couple years! The reason he didn't want kids is because he's lost one in a car accident she was hit by a drunk driver and so he's been having a hard time with it! But he's also got two others and grand kids and now a great granddaughter!

He's 68 and I'm thirty but to me age is just a number and now he has asked me to marry him I'm so happy! Thanks for listening!!!!