Embarrassing fart story... 😬

Last night I ate a fine depression meal of a whole can of black beans with hot sauce... Not my finest moment but I worked til real late and didn't have time to hit the grocery store before I got home. I figured it'd be fine, my bf was out with a friend and I'd be sleeping by myself that night.

Well, shortly after I finished my meal I got a call from my guy asking for a ride back to his house from the bar as they'd drank a bit too much and didn't feel good driving. I got in my car and picked them up, not really planning to stay the night.

Anyways we ended up hanging out and having sex after his friend passed out on the couch. I stayed the night, forgetting the farts that had yet to brew after my beany meal....

I woke up around 7 and was drifting in and out of consciousness, dreaming about my dad's famous pão de queijo and some pretty waterfalls when all of a sudden...

"BRAAAAAAP"

I was hurled from my dream state to the cold, harsh reality of the fact that I just FARTED MYSELF AWAKE. I was shocked. And to make matters worse I look over to see my boyfriend laying awake next to me absolutely cackling.

We've only been dating a few months but were previously best friends and are pretty comfortable talking about body stuff but I hadn't farted in front of him before! I was like "I'M SORRY!!" and all he did was say "That was the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life."

I haven't been able to stop thinking about this all day and getting all hot in the face/laughing to myself so I thought I'd share! Here's a bonus cute pic of us!