Misscarage? Pregnant? Period? Please help.

Jasmine

Okay so the doctor had told me months ago I can't have kids. I have a septate uterus that makes it hard for me to conceive and be successful. But this last month I missed my period and this month was supposed to be on the 19th. Well on the 13 of this month I started spotting. Havent stopped since might I remind you I'm having sharp pains in stomach when I move to quickly and regularly not so bad just through out the day. But last night they were very severe pains both in my back and my ovaries it felt like. And out of know were a blood rush came with blood clots the size of a golf balls and I bled very hard for about an hour. And I havent had them them with any period in the past before. And today there is nothing... like it never happened... except for cramps like Im on my period but theres no blood. I've been hearing alot about miscarriages.. is it possible I had one and didnt even know i was pregnant... but theres also people saying you do get blood clots the first trimester. But I have know idea what I'm doing here.. please help me..