I need advice...

Destiny

I’m 21 years old and I havnt been on birth control since I was 18. I was on the depo from age 14- 17 and then I was on the pill for a year. Anyways as far as I knew, even though I get a regular period... I havnt been Fertile. I’m just now recently getting a divorce but was sleeping with the same man for the last 3+ years with no pulling out and no condoms. The guy I was sleeping with before my husband, we didn’t use protection either. So far so good as far as luck comes by not getting pregnant. I’m seeing someone new and we started having multiple sessions a day like an average of 6 lol... starting the first couple days in October. He cums inside me every time and I’m still not on birth control because I didn’t have a reason to. Even when I’m ovulating it’s never mattered. So this month my ovulation cycle was November 2nd- 8th. This app says I was ovulating on the 7th and that I was most fertile on the 6th. Both this last ovulating cycle and the time before that, we had multiple sessions, all ending with him finishing inside me. He’s 33 and he has 3 kids so he’s fertile for sure. Also my periods are always on time... give or take a day... and they last between 3-5 days. And just average amount of bleeding until the last 24-48 hours and then it’s light or it will come and stop and come again. Anyways, this last period was barely 3 days. It was October 23rd - 25th. And it was spotty and then super light for the first 24 hours. And then it was almost non existent the last 2 days and spotty. It’s never been like that before. So it’s November 19th now.. and this week I keep getting bloated frequently and normally i know what’s causing it and it doesn’t happen as often, but I can’t think of what’s causing it this time. And for the last 3 days my nipples have been rock hard and pocking out 24/7 even without being stimulated or cold. and my breasts have been getting more and more sore since mid- last week. I know it’s a lot to follow and kinda mixed up. But if you think of anything I could really use some tips or advice on what to do. A few days ago I started getting random rashes that I normally would get from wearing cheap jewelry but I havnt been wearing anything and they keep randomly popping up out of no wear like on my neck, on my face, by my ears, on my chest, or my thighs..