Baby shower.

mohogany

Hello Ladies I have a problem. So my best friend is throwing me and my fiancé a baby shower in January right and I told him that she was throwing us a baby shower she said that we don't have to worries about doing anything thing but be there . Everything is booked and paid for . so he got super pissed and told me she was over stepping her boundaries and he is throwing a baby shower well I told him this was for the both of us and I'm going . he said she don't pay no fucking bills in this house I was like what that has to do with anything. He told me if I go I'm going over him and not to say shit to him anymore to let her take care of the baby . I told him majority of his family is going to be there his mom and dad and sisters and aunts and its going to be at his mom and dads church. He always do stuff like this if anyone wants to do anything for me. I told him its always a problem if its something that I agree on or want to do . I guess my question is here am I wrong did I do something wrong.