Pregnant and possible vag infection

Sooo I’m 6 weeks pregnant and for the last few days I’ve had a little more discharge coming out and there’s been an odor down there. I’m sure it’s probably BV. My first prenatal apt is scheduled for Dec 23 I’ll be 10 weeks. My question is...should I wait it out until then? Or should I call and talk to a nurse to see if need to be seen for it sooner? There’s no itching or anything, just increased discharge and a not so pleasant odor.