Rough day **Target is awesome**

Ashley • Happily married, have a wonderful son, and a sweet baby girl 💜

So I want to thank Target and Target going customers for being amazing. We moved cross country, bought a house **sight unseen eek**, had it cleaned/painted yesterday, and had all our stuff delivered today. I took my 2.5 year old and almost 3 month old to Target to get them out of the way of the movers and my husband (who was running around like a chicken with its head cut off). My 2.5 year old was in dire need of a nap, but with the promise of a firetruck toy he stayed up. About 5 minutes after walking in the store my little girl was hungry. Target had a nursing area, so I sat myself, my toddler, and the cart inside the room and was able to nurse for 20 minutes in peace. Then my toddler decided to have a complete meltdown. I grabbed about 1/2 of what I was there for and decided to check out since he was making a HUGE scene. While in the checkout line, he was screaming/crying which made my baby start crying. I tried calming him down, but to no avail. The women in front of me came up and gave me a hug and said I had the patience of a saint and I was doing a great job. I about damn near cried right then and there. Then when I finished paying, the woman behind me said I was doing a good job and gave me a hug as well. I walked out with my head held high (even with 2 screaming kids). Needless to say, I'll definitely be back!