*Long Post* Husband wants divorce

🤰🏻💕🙏🏼👶🏽

Sooo, I’m 23 years old I have been married for almost 3 years now to the man I say I still love..

We have been together for almost 6 years 3 dating and the almost 3 married... we have had our ups and our down but we have been making it struggling but making.!!

Anyways, yesterday over text he text me and told me that he wanted to tell me the truth and the truth was he wasn’t happy but he loved me. And from there proceeded to say he was leaving.!! From there he came and got all of his stuff I packed and told me bye..

Alittle back story, He works 5 days of the week and makes all the income right now because I am in between jobs and I’m school.!! And he has been getting frustrated because he can’t use “HIS” money on things he wants to spend it on.!! Like alcohol and etc... he is having to support us and pay the bills so he has been stressed and agitated... I get that to the fullest that why I have been trying... been trying to find a job I don’t ask him for money I find a way to get my own and so on and so forth well, it’s like a pattern every time we are in a situation where he can’t use his money on things he wants he walks away from our relationship and says he is unhappy....

Blames it on me says I’m not changing....

Well there has been many times

Over our 6 years of being together that he hasn’t had jobs for month and he has sat at home and didn’t do anything didn’t even clean cook or tend to the house I was still

Coming home to do it.!! And I stood there and did what I needed to hold us up and keep us strong...

Which bring me to the point where he acts as if he is a child he doesn’t know how to do anything for his self I do it all, and it’s annoying I feel like I have a child and sometimes treat him like one because of it... he then tells me to stop treating him like a bitch but anyways...

I also am now stuck with rent and bills I can’t pay because I have no job at the moment and might get kicked out of here because of it 😢

Ladies I’m at a lost of words and I’m hurting but thinking of all this I don’t know why I’m hurting so bad I don’t know why I’m asking his stupid ass to come back...

Not to mention I started taking a supplement to help me get pregnant it’s proven to help get pregnant and help ovulation and I hit ovulation and we baby danced in the time framee... sooo I might be pregnant.??

I guess what I’m trying to say at the end of this is what would you ladies do.???