Advice

Hey ladies so I’m writing today because I’ve been feeling very distant from my boyfriend lately and I’ve been finding myself getting jealous of my friends or his friends because of their relationships. I’m a very affectionate and loving person but my boyfriend not so much. He’ll only be affectionate when he’s horny and wants to have sex. But I don’t always want to have sex I just want the intimacy, like cuddling, kissing etc. I find myself initiating sex or giving head just to have a bit of intimacy. Sometimes I don’t even feel like he’s attracted to me. We’ve been together for 4 years and he’s recently been acting like that. We have a baby together he’s 5 months and I don’t know if it’s me or my body that he’s not attracted to anymore. He rarely ever compliments me or even says I love you. Even when I say I love you to him he’ll either say thanks or he’ll say you too. Please give me any advice because I deserve to be treated better especially if I’m treating him properly. I’m not sure if he feels like he can do better but he’s acting weird and it honestly hurts because he doesn’t even try with me