IUD fell out 😞

Celia 🐄

Ladies, after it has been nothing but problematic, my IUD fell out last night. I used to love it so much. But I'm in pain and I finally stopped bleeding after a 25 day "period". As in i was just bleeding all those days straight. I got it on halloween after my baby girl turned 6 weeks. And started bleeding November 3rd. I'm in absolute shock honestly. I expected to be bleeding my guts out like it did with my 1st IUD fell out (after my son was born). I did get a faint positive with 2 FRER pregnancy test so I'm extremely worried. And since today is Thanksgiving, my obgyn's office is closed, go figure... I was already planning on taking another on Monday just to be sure. Anyways if i find out that I'm not pregnant, I'm either thinking about going on the pill again or getting the implant. Can y'all tell me what's the pros and cons of the implant? I'm honestly scared to get it because my son is rough and I feel like it'll be equally as problematic as the IUD was lol...thanks in advance. Pic of my daughter for attention