My story 💞

lexi 💞🧸

Hey, I wanted to share my story with you guys. I’m 18 and my boyfriend is 17 I’m in France and he’s in North Carolina so we’ve been in a long distance relationship for over a year and a half. I have never had a good mental health due to many bad memories... I self harmed and tried to commit suicide multiple times.. so I wasn’t very stable yet. Everything was going great I spend the summer with him in NC and it was amazing. While in the airport after saying goodbye, I checked my Flo and it said my period was 1 week late.

I was scared since I had never missed a period. 2 days later, I had some bleeding and thought it was my period. I didn’t think anything of it anymore. Until a few weeks later these strange symptoms happened. I was nauseous every single morning. I was dizzy extremely tired and my breasts got huge and were very sore. I went to the doctor and she told me it could only be pregnancy but I told her it wasn’t possible and just went home again.. the symptoms didn’t go away and since I had lost a ton of weight after exercising a lot and not eating anything... I noticed my stomach getting bigger immediately plus it wasn’t “fat” like before it was round and my stomach was so hard.. I went back to my doctor who told me to take a test to be sure. I agreed, knowing it would be negative.. but when I saw it was positive I was stunned.

I didn’t know what to do. Imagine my bigger surprise finding out I was 17 weeks pregnant! I didn’t know what to do and cried for 3 days straight. In a long distance relationship, at my age.. I was terrified. I told my boyfriend who was very lost and scared at first but quickly took his responsibility and reassured me we could do this. I told my mom and she was very supportive and kind. She’s now very overprotective over the baby not letting me do anything alone 😂 Not once did I even consider getting rid of my little one.. even with all the hate and judgement I soon got. I’m more happy than ever. My mental health got a lot better and now all I care about is my baby.

My doctor explained to me how it’s a miracle I can even conceive.. I had leukemia as a kid and went through 5 years of chemotherapy that nearly destroyed my uterus.. luckily it didn’t and now I’m blessed with a little one growing inside me. Stay strong mommas, don’t listen to anyone and just stay strong for your little one 💞

I can’t wait to meet you little angel.. you’ve made my life already a lot better and you’re not even here yet. ❤️

04/20 🧸💞