Thanksgibing drama

Ni

We went over my sister in-laws house for thanksgiving. I ha d been stressing over this for weeks bc of the germs. My hubby and I had a plan that he would say to his family no kissing the baby. Well we get there, he never says anythin! (as he claims bc we were early and family trickled in) about no kissing of the baby and to wash their hands. I didn’t want to step on his toes bc he already talked to his mom on who got the flu shot and the “majority did” except for her!!!(another story!!) my mother in-law kept taking my baby and then when she thought I wasn’t looking would pass my babe around and then look back at me! Like did they wash their hands! No!!! Did ppl kiss her cheek! Yes! I’m furious bc everyone knew this was a stressor for me! So I finally could t take it after the second time crying in the bathroom I took my baby and my mil said give her to me I never see her. Grabbed her out if my aRms. I was so shocked And did t want to start drama. I’m so mad at myself!! Oh and here’s the kicker! My niece who is 9 months showed up got taken out of the car seat and started vomiting for like 2 hours off and on. They said it’s bc she’s teething?! Or maybe bc they fed her real food like a full thanksgiving dinner and her stomach and digestive system isn’t ready for that?!?! But my mil went to see her held her and then instantly came back to my babe and grabbed her from me. So was she sick?!?!? Idk! We finally leave and legit sobbed the whole way home and night. I’m mad at myself for not saying anything bc I do t want to start shit again and mad at my mil and hubby. My hormones are sooo crazy. I have my period a week early on the pill! And I have anxiety... am I crazy and overreacting? I just don’t want her sick !! Should I confront my mil? And should I call my doctor bc of my hormones? Idk ......