Needing some reassurance..

Baylee

I’m currently 6weeks and 2days, my boyfriend and I are super excited, this is my second child. My first was a total accident and I didn’t think I could have babies due to endometriosis. Well I ended up pregnant by a guy I had known for a month and I was a single mom the whole time. I did end up with a good friend of mine, but he worked away and was a total dick to me. So it didn’t last long. Then I got with my now boyfriend. Who has been my best friend for 2 years. We live together and have officially been together 7 months. We took things slow. Then I got off my BC to try to have a cycle cause it had been months. And three weeks later I was pregnant. I currently don’t have a car and don’t work during the week. Because it was just us 3 and it worked well because she goes to her dads or grandmas on the weekend so I can work. But now I’m starting to freak out. I have so many emotions. I’m scared I’m not gonna be able to do this. He had just started tearing apart and fixing his truck when I found out so we are using his moms truck, and it’s taking a lot more than we expected to fix it. So money is extra tight. He has a good job but just got it so we don’t have any savings. And I’m just freaking out. If you’ve read this far thank you. I just need to know it’s gonna be okay. I don’t really have anyone. I lost my parents 6 years ago and the only family I have is my grandparents in Houston. I have very few friends and they don’t understand. I’m just so scared. I want everything to be okay but my anxiety and depression is telling me it’s not and I can’t do this.