Idk how to feel.

Hello ladies so im having a bit of a emotional roller coaster i guess i just need some support. So about 2 days ago i found out i was pregnant and i did everything i could to try to prevent it but the plan b failed, i took the test with my husband and we had different reactions. He was over the moon excited and i bursted into tears we have a 6 month old baby and ive told him many times im not ready physically nor mentally for another one which is why im so upset. We got out the house so i can get a breather and we sat and talked i expressed to him as much guilt and sadness it is to say i have to get a abortion. He of course got upset and didn't agree with it but at the end of the day its my body im the one who has to carry and <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.nurture">nurture</a> this baby and hes gone literally most of the day at work and now is just getting into investing which means hes gone on weekends too for classes so i would be alone and its already hard enough on me. He said fine do whatever you feel is right so the next morning i called and booked a app. For a medication abortion i was shaking the whole time i was on the phone but felt relief to do it now being so early.

Well later that night we had his sister over and we were all talking hanging out when i felt a gush and i started to bleed i didn't say anything till they left, i told my husband i feel so much better that it happened naturally and he just stayed with a poker face i know he's upset but now what hurt me was later that night the pain started to add up while our baby was being fussy because he was tired my husband has to work at 2am and im the one who gets up but i stayed in bed a little longer because i had really bad cramps he got up and was mad and threw it in my face that hes surprised i didnt abort our baby for me not getting up right away and how hes disgusted that i even made a choice with the one we were currently losing i know hes upset but why say such hurtful things.. i feel like a horrible person now for even considering it.