My best friend: pt 1

This is a true story with some added bits. It’s girl on girl.

I went over to my best friends house and we hung out, made friendship bracelets, watched a movie, etc. When it got later, we kind of got bored, I was spending the night so we needed some fun things to do. Nobody else was home so we got the idea to play High School, I was the guy and she was the girl and we were dating. We acted like we were going to classes and hanging out. In the game, we went to my house and we started making out. We sat down on her bed and we had to be extra careful because it makes lots of noise when it moves. We made out and she slid her tongue in my mouth. I moved my hand down her side and grabbed her waist and sat her on top of my lap. She then told me that we should lay down and do this so she layer on top of me. We kissed and she pulled off her shirt, she had a sports bra on but you could still see her niples getting hard. I grabbed her breasts and started to message them. She could see that I wanted to suck on them so she slowing slid her bra over her head and I put one in my mouth and sucked hard. While i was sucked, she started to grind on me slowly and started to go faster. When she wanted to go hard, we both took our pants off but left our panties on. She sat on top of me and grinded hard while still kissing me. I could feel her pussy soaking her underwear and I slipped them off and licked my fingers started to slowly run them up and down her pussy, she was definitely dripping. We were making somewhat of noise so I told her we should try this standing up to not make as much noise and we both took off the rest of our clothes to make us both fully naked...