IM SO EXCITED

Rachel

HELLA NERVOUS AND STRESSED

BUT SO EXCITED

Long story short, my boyfriend and I live 800 miles apart and we've been on a waiting list for low-income housing for over a year where he lives. I called yesterday AND WE'RE #25 ON THE WAITING LIST

I normally call every 4 weeks to check on our spot, but a lot was going on and I kept forgetting to call for 8 weeks up until when I called the other day and I'm just like 😲😲 Last I knew we were #42 and we just shot up so quickly. We normally only move up 3 or 4 slots a month, but this time it was 6.

I'm so hella stressed, I still have so many things to do before I can actually move. Including, but not limited to, getting my own vehicle somehow. Like I thought I had a good 6 or 7 months to figure everything out but now it's possibly 3 months and I'm like shit if I don't get my rear in high gear ima be screwed.

It's also my first time moving. Not just out of my parents house, but my first time moving in general. I've lived in the some house all my life (20yrs). I've been driving myself insane with stress the past few days. I might even get to be there for my 21st birthday in April 😁

So many emotions right now but I'm just so happy