Bad roomates?!? Pls help 😭

Long story short, I went thru all the work & effort to get my own apartment. My best friend (a guy) was living with his gma bc he moved out at 18 while still in school due to his stepdad being abusive. I decided I’d let him be a roommate bc I can’t pay rent all by myself. He’s the 2nd person on my lease, I’m the first. Before moving in my brother who’s 17 asked if he could move in with me, because he was living states away after being adopted separately from me. I said yes bc we’ve always been very close and I’ll do anything to help my family. We’ve all been living together since October, along with my bf that stays very frequently but isn’t on the lease so he doesn’t stay every night. No one helps me out with cleaning at all. My supposed best friend absolutely refuses to clean shit. He takes out the garbage bc the trash can is right by his parking spot but that’s it. He says it’s his chore so he shouldn’t have to do anything else and gets pissy and yells if I tell him he needs to start helping more. My brother does help me with switching my laundry over sometimes and goes grocery shopping with me and helps bring them in for the most part. He’s supposed to do the dishes. I told him ill take $30 a month off of his rent if he does the dishes every day and it worked for maybe a month and now he never does them, it gets to the point where I just can’t take the mess anymore so I just do them. I clean the whole apartment, the bathroom, kitchen, living room, my room. My boyfriend helps with my laundry too, and always cleans up after himself, buys groceries for us, and does dishes if he sees no one has done them in a couple days. He doesn’t even technically live with us but still helps more than anyone else. I’m just completely worn out from constantly cleaning. I work 30-40 hrs a week and when I’m not working I’m cleaning. What am I suppised to do to make my friend and brother help me? I can’t stand how disgusting the apartment gets, and they don’t even care if it’s dirty or not. I don’t want to start a fight with them but I don’t know what to do about it anymore.