I’m 35 and Pregnant for the first time in my life!

Kira

I’m so overwhelmed in emotions because I can’t believe what I saw today. I just made 35 last week and now I’m pregnant and filled with inexplainable joy. I haven’t told anyone as of yet besides my Glow family and I’m freaking out. I don’t know where to begin. I never thought this would happen for me as I started to think I couldn’t conceive but god has blessed me with life’s most precious blessings that anyone can ask for. All I can do is thank the man upstairs over and over again because I know if it weren’t for him this wouldn’t have happened. It’s amazing how I was in a very toxic relationship for many years and never got pregnant and now I’m with someone who I love dearly and it took us only a few short months.

All I can say for now is that we are blessed and for anyone out there trying to conceive or wondering why it hasn’t happened yet it’s only because it’s not your time yet. I have been waiting for this moment for the past 7 years just hoping, wishing and dreaming for the day to come. It’s finally here and I will do everything in my power to be the best mommy I could be for my little one.