Should i be concerned or just ignore it

riley

I was told last week at 7wks 0days that I have a small sub-chronic bleed. The NP said there was no concern and its no big deal. She really down played it.

I mentioned my cramping and she just played it off as normal early cramping (even though I explained this is not like it was with my first)

Since yesterday I have been consistently cramping, sometimes it’s uncomfortable but there, and then sometimes it’s super bad I have to stop what I’m doing, since last night it’s felt like my period is coming. All day yesterday I could barely make it across my house without feeling dizzy, and out of breath, and today when I pee, I am starting to get a very slight pink tint to my pee when I wipe.

I get some cramping in early pregnancy is normal, but this is constant, and feels likes I’m gonna start my period any moment and just hurts!

She to call the office when there is blood. But I haven’t started like actually bleeding so I feel like it would be dumb to call when she said just call if you see blood.

Any suggestions on how to subside the pain, the headaches and dizziness?