Getting induced at 36 weeks πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’—πŸ‘ΆπŸ» cholestasis and gestational diabetes any stories or advice to help ease my nerves and being so scared

miranda β€’ Ttc after miscarriage with pcos looking for a rainbow 🌈 clomid rainbow baby on the way πŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ baby #2 on the way πŸ‘ΆπŸ»

I been soo nervous about everything on my 34w6d appointment my doctor sent me to the hospital immediately to labor and delivery had to spend almost 3 days in the hospital every day new doctor saw me gave me a different opinion i was freaked out they checked if i was dilated because i was having contractions but not feeling anything omg it was so painful i was only 1cm dilated and after that check i started feeling every contractions they were bad they tried stopping them but the medicine kept making me Tachycardic so they stop the medicine after the first day they slowed down a part of my mucus plug came out but am happy home now didn’t want to stay at the hospital they send me with lots of medication and ill be going back on Thursday at 10pm to start inducing process what should i expect can i do anything to help my inducing process go faster ? Am just so nervous they say my baby girl is fine shes a big girl she’s almost 8pound and said something about 90 percentile at only at 35 weeks but am still scared i know its not always accurate weight and its not time for her to come i just pray everything goes fine and also so scared she’ll be in nicu for so long any 36 weeks stories with no nicu time? οΏΌ