How do I not overwork myself?¿

L

I am constantly told that I overwork myself and never give myself a break and it is true but I put so much pressure on myself to be the best at everything I do. I’m at school for 8 to 4 and then I come straight home if I don’t have any clubs to do that day and study until about 9:30 with a twenty min break for dinner and shower. I am proud of how much I am excelling in my schooling but it’s never enough for me. My mom has started to take away my books after a certain time and not let me study for exams unless I have a good excuse but I just don’t know how to stop. I rarely get out and spend time with my friends, only on Sundays as they are the only day that I’m free and not working, at school or at a club. I have a job at a math school for 6 hours a week and I spend around 8 hours doing other clubs during the week so it’s pretty chaotic.

I have also noticed that when I don’t study to the limit I often get nightmares about getting bad results or shamed by a teacher or faculty member.

My problem is that I think I spend more time than I need to studying but I never know when to stop. I would appreciate tips on how to study quicker or more efficiently also anyone who deals with the same sort of thing?

My ultimate reason for my dedication to school is that I much prefer the feeling of getting an A on my exams than a B even if it means spending my Saturday stuck in my room studying.