Can’t believe this!! Story time!!

Alyssa

2019 Christmas week... so Monday I felt just fine a bit tired but the holidays were just about here and I was doing a lot of last min shopping!! So it can be supper tiring on your body. We all have been there. But Tuesday (Christmas <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a>) I woke up so sick!!! Like can’t breathe in bed sick. Now Christmas morning it’s my son’s first Christmas he gets to open his gifts by him self he is 22 months old. I was so so sick my husband had to take him to my moms for Christmas and than to in laws for Christmas and I was so back he didn’t come home tell Thursday morning. (Which I thought I was doing better) Friday came and I was so unbelievably sick I had to go right in I couldn’t breath I was coughing so bad I couldn’t sleep. So on so on.. well my doc checked my hcg level because I still haven’t had a period for over 30 days, didn’t think anything of it because it’s been really late before.. well the blood came back and it was at a 2.3 ( is negative) but two weeks before this it was at 0 so no big deal. My dr called and said “ I think you might be pregnant” come back this up coming week to repeat the hcg test”. Okay cool thanks I don’t feel pregnant what so ever just tried of being sick!! Well I took a test this morning just for shits and giggles... I think we can for say I am pregnant just waiting for the doc to call and get me in for another hcg blood to confirm it!!!

Sorry this was a long story but I’m so excited we have been trying for 7 months. Found out I have thyroid problems. And now expecting baby number 2 💙❤️💙❤️😍 I am crying of happy tears!!! Hard work does pay off!! So for all the want to be moms out there. I just want to say don’t give up it can happen anytime time. Don’t stress over it and stay positive and happy!! Your baby will be blessed with you when the time is right!!!!